Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Playing With Food

For the better part of this year I've been keeping a Google calendar of things to do around Bloomington-Normal that focus on food or wine. This month I decided to start keeping another Google calendar of my experiments in the kitchen. Mostly, this is so I can remember when I try new recipes. I wanted a place to keep notes. I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I've decided to share both calendars. (This is where you get excited and cheer!)

Check out the links over to the right. Who knows? Maybe I'll run into you at an upcoming cooking class! I took two classes in August from Chef Brian Bowman at Vrooman Mansion. I looking forward to taking more classes and I'm trying to talk Brian into an all dessert class!

2 comments:

Henny Penny said...

I tried to look at your Google Calendar, but it said it wasn't public.

monkey said...

Opps, I only had 1 of my 2 calendars shared. I must have forgot to click Save! Let me know if you are still having problems!